Who we are and our objectives
Property Investor News™ is a long established (April 2002), monthly glossy colour magazine and information resource reporting on property investment for the private investor and residential landlord.
We provide unbiased analysis and opinion plus a wealth of research archive material and professional contacts to help investors to achieve your financial goals. Many people do not have the time nor inclination as the required research can be very time consuming if not totally confusing for many new investors.
It is therefore not surprising that so many then turn to the providers of ‘instant solutions’ and sadly then get fleeced by unscrupulous operators, particularly in emerging overseas property markets. Property Investor News™ is not a ‘get-rich-quick scheme’, nor are not we tied into any organisation which sells property. We do not receive any commissions or finder’s fees from any third parties such as property developers or their agents.
Our only charge to you is a 12-month annual subscription to the printed magazine and our accompanying e-based services. We would strongly recommend that you use your own solicitor for any property purchases and perhaps discuss your overall investment portfolio strategy with a recommended independent financial advisor (IFA).
Quality and independence
Sadly it is a fact these days that the marketing of investment property by many companies is all too often "a world of smoke and mirrors." The profits via commission and finder’s fees from selling overseas property in particular can be quite substantial and sadly sometimes what you see and are told is not at all what it seems. This ‘sales and marketing spin’ is certainly the case with many of the firms who source ‘discount property’ and provide so-called education/seminar services.
The DTI in the UK have closed down a number of the more unscrupulous operators in recent years, but some are still trading and taking advantage of many naive investors swayed by the ‘instant property millionaire’ marketing all too often spun out by these firms.There are also some other publishers of both print and e-newsletters in this busy marketplace who are quite tied-in with specific property developers and their agents.
You should be very wary of the validity of their seemingly independent article research, as in many cases this can be very biased information, quite deliberately designed to influence the purchasing of property in locations which may well not be as good an investment proposition as they might first appear. Many of these supposedly independent articles mentioned above are all too often – little more than marketing literature cleverly worded to give the impression of genuine research.
Some firms are also producing very lengthy ‘market reports’ – very often using projections of ‘Return on Investment’ (ROI) of 500% or more over 5-10 year periods as the incentive to invest. Sadly such reports are very often just ‘marketing puff’ and should be viewed with some scepticism.
'Property Investor News™' is however a completely independent resource for our annual magazine subscribers. We do not take any commissions from sellers of property nor have any bias in our reporting. The editor - Richard Bowser, is a respected figure within the UK property industry and a sought after speaker at many UK property exhibitions and conferences each year.
So what will I learn by subscribing to Property Investor News™ magazine and its associated
1. Medium-to-long term residential buy-to-let strategies
2. How to buy and sell for profit
3. How to effectively use financial gearing and minimise risk
4. How to spot up-coming investment areas and buying trends
5. How to buy at auction and what not to buy
6. How to buy with little or none of your money left in a deal after financing is concluded
7. Monthly in-depth investment location reports throughout the UK and overseas
8. Where, when and what to buy for profit
9. Where to get investment finance at competitive rates
10. How to buy off-plan properties for profit
11. How to research effectively when buying off-plan
12. How you can always win in the property markets
13. How to source genuinely discounted properties
14. What are the key drivers of overseas property markets which create wealth
15. Economic and financial analysis of overseas property markets
16. Ongoing education on both residential and commercial property investment for the private investor
All this and much more, in each monthly edition of Property Investor News™.
GO TO SUBSCRIBE PAGE